Friday, March 30, 2012

Jumpin' Around At Monkey Joe's

When we went to St. Louis for the Fresh Beat Band concert, The Hubs and I decided it was going to be in our best interest to let the boys expend some energy before being required to sit in their seats for a yet-to-be-determined amount of time.

So, we stopped at Monkey Joe's for lunch.


I must say, it was a brilliant idea.

Well, minus the lunch part.  
They evidently order their pizza from Papa John's.
And the wait was going to be an hour.
Uh, no thank you. 
I knew we weren't even going to be at that place for a full hour, so that was a no-brainer.
  We opted for the always wholesome and nutritious McDonald's instead.

Anyway, other than the lack of food, Monkey Joe's was great!

The boys had a fantastic time on their inflatables.

Tink actually jumped on some of them this time.
That was a marked improvement over the last time we were 
there and he was having NO part of it...



I think Goose had the best time. 
He jumped like a little mad man in the toddler inflatables.

Here is a kinda of crappy video of him in the bouncer.
He is the one in the Adidas jacket & red socks.


Yes, you really did just see that.
Yes, it was exactly what it looked like.
Goose just tossed a much bigger child out of the bouncer in the very end of that video.
If you don't remember me talking about his battles with aggression, here is a refresher.
Lord, help us.

Bless his little heart.
Other than his one slight assault on another child, he did really well.
He had a great time & loved showing us everything.
He pointed at all of the bouncers and told me all about them.
Granted, I had no idea what he was saying, but he was talking up 
a storm nonetheless. :)



He definitely had a good time hanging out with Dada. 


And this is where Tink got busted trying to sneak drink's of Mama's Diet Coke:


This was the response I got when I told him not to drink it:


He just sat there & pouted while staring at my drink.
I think he thought it may make me change my mind about not 
letting him suck my soda down.

It didn't work.

All in all, we had a blast.  
The boys loved it & we would happily go back again.

Next time, though, I'll try to keep Goose from inflicting harm upon someone else's kid while we are there...


1 comment:

  1. He actually flung another kid OUT of the bouncy thing? I hope he likes me when I come to visit in May or he might fling me out of your house! Please try to make him understand that I am his FRIEND even though I am his great-aunt!

    ReplyDelete