Monday, March 26, 2012

We Have A New Favorite Thing

We have a new favorite thing.

I say "we", but I really mean Goose.

It is this:


I could tell you about how much he loves it, or I could show you.

I think I'll just show you.


(Tink likes it, too, but not nearly as much as Goose)











Check out that guilty face in the background!
It's like, "What? I'm not eating the plate.... Ok, maybe I'm eating the plate."



I got smarter the next time around.
We ditched the clothes before eating.





Nutella, like Oatmeal, guarantees a beeline to the shower as soon as he is finished.

I may or may not ever get the remainder of these sandwiches 
off of my floor, table, chairs, refrigerator, highchair, counter, sink...

Oh well.

As long as it makes him so incredibly happy, that is all that matters, right?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! I first had it with pancakes at IHOP. I got so curious about it that I bought a jar. Now it's my go-to quick breakfast on (low-fat whole grain) Eggo waffles. I don't lick the plate, but I'm almost as messy as Goose when I'm done!

    ReplyDelete