Thursday, December 29, 2011

I'm Back

I said in my very first post that I would try to blog regularly.  

Fail.  
Big time.

Well, I've decided I'm ready to try again.  I mean, I have been thinking about it for quite some time and today was the day I opened my very outdated old blog and chose to start a new post.  

Go ahead.  Get excited.  I'll wait.


See? Goose is stoked.

I made the decision because I have a lot to say.  Facebook statuses are not cutting it.  And, this is why I'm also a Twitter failure.  160 characters?! Who can limit themselves that much?! 
Not this girl.

So, here I am.  Ready to over-share.  I'll try to stay at least semi-regular and not let there be a couple-of-years gap again.  I'll also try not to post more than once (ok, twice) a day.  It just depends on whether my thoughts are worthy of a post rather than just a status update.  And, remember, worthy is in the eye of the beholder.  Or something like that.....

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Laura! I'm going to try pretty hard to keep at it. Hopefully it will be worth it for you to check back. :)

    ReplyDelete