Thursday, December 29, 2011

Go. To. Bed.

Tomorrow, at the butt crack of dawn, we are headed up north. 

My cousin is getting married (Shout-out to Peanut! Whoop-whoop!) and The Hubs and I are going to meet my parents up in the Chicago area.

Ok, so it isn't Chicago.  It is Joliet-ish.  But if I name the actual 'burb, most people would ask, "Where?!"

Tink and Goose are staying at the MIL's house.  And I am grateful for that.  I love my kids, but I don't love a 6 hour ride up, a wedding ceremony, a wedding reception with adult beverages (Ahem.), and a 6 hour ride back the next morning with my kids.

It is currently 11:41.  

I am in trouble.  

When I said "butt crack", I meant we will be dropping the boys off by no later than 7am. 

This means I must be up, ready to go, have the boys packed & out the door by 6:45-ish.

It is currently 11:41.

Just in case you missed it the first time. 

I need to be asleep. 

However, I am blogging (This shows a lot more promise than two years ago when I lost focus, huh?!).

But, don't you worry.  
Because I am not worried.  
Wanna know why?



Thanks, AJ.  :)




2 comments:

  1. We LOVE our Keurig! Jim has regular coffee, and I get flavored. PERFECT! I'm glad you are back to blogging because I love to read what you have to say. All I post on FB seems to be how I'm doing in the games I'm addicted to. How sad! Question: I know that AP has been "Tink" for ages but how did AO get to be "Goose?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. He made these crazy honking-like noises when he was little. He literally sounded like a goose. It was cute. Strange, but cute. :)

    ReplyDelete