Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Where Are Your Pants?


I walked into the boys' bedroom this morning, still groggy from a 
lack of sleep last night, thinking that I needed 
Diet Coke or strong black coffee. 

STAT.

I look at Goose and he yells, "NAKEY BABY!"

It was at that point that I realize he has no pants on.

And no diaper.


Aaaaaaand, now I am awake.



Goose tried his best to look embarrassed when 
I asked why I could see his junk.



But, then the little stinker started laughing and I was totally sure 
he was not actually embarrassed, but, rather, thought 
being pantsless was really funny.


You just can't be mad at this face!


Note the shirt: He'd obviously tried to remove it, too.
Guess he only managed to get himself twisted up in it, though.



What kind of mom would I be if I didn't stop to take pictures...
before untwisting his clothes...
and before putting a diaper on his bare, not-potty-trained butt?


Nope, gotta get pictures first. :)


Mind you, finding this kid sans pants is not a rare occurrence.


Exhibit A (taken after nap):




Exhibit B (with Tink as an accomplice):


Exhibit C (he was caught mid-removal):


Exhibit D (more early morning nudity):


And it is SO funny.
At least, it is funny for Goose.
Mommy only finds the humor if he is pantsless WITHOUT a mess...



Happy Pants-Free Wednesday to you all!



2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! This is great!! The first thing I do when I get home these days is remove my pants so I completely understand :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was preggo I NEVER wanted to wear pants. At least you're waiting until you get home to take them off. ;)

      Delete