Monday, August 20, 2012

Those moments...

You know, the ones where your heart melts just a little bit.

Those moments, more often than not, tend to revolve around my boys.

Last night, it was Tink who did it for me.

I was reminded of how young and sweet and innocent he is.

And I thought of all of that even though he wasn't doing anything besides sleeping.

It was how my sweet baby fell asleep that made me want to crawl into 
bed next to him just to get some snuggle time.

However, there may not have been room because 
he was already snuggling with someone...

His monkey. :)

And, bless his little heart, he still had dirt from the day's play all over his face.

Someday he will be big.

And someday he won't want to snuggle with his monkey...

... or his mama.

But, until then, I'm going to keep loving the moments like this, 
the ones where he is still my precious little boy.

Sweet dreams, friends.



3 comments:

  1. I dearly love your boys and believe it or not my favorite time in the toddler room is when Aiden wakes up. (Anyone who works with me can attest to this). I'm always the first to run over to his cot because I know that whoever sits next to him will get lots of snuggle time. I get jealous when I don't see him first. There is nothing more heartwarming than getting to snuggle with a Davis boy (:

    ReplyDelete