Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome to blogging...

So, I wasn't planning on joining the blogging community to this extent. I figured I'd read what everyone else wrote, maybe comment here and there, and be done. Then, I thought that this is a good way to profile some of the things that I have going on in my life and, more importantly, that Tink has going on in his life. He rolled over for the first time on January 6. I wrote it in his baby book, but if I keep a kind of journal like this, it will be a lot more fun to look back on than a date written in his book. Anywho, we'll see how it goes. I promise all of you nothing, so don't expect daily blogs from me. I'll be good to just keep up and do something weekly and even that may be asking too much.

2 comments:

  1. Um, I sent this to you via text but you picked the same background as I picked for your blog. Even the same colors! Would you be interested in changing yours? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind, I'm not talking. Anyway, Patty, you should have all your mommy friends start blogs (if they have time) its a good way to share stories, experiences and advice. They are usually pretty interesting to read too! That is, unless you aren't that interested in it. But it could be a lot easier to keep in touch with some people!

    ReplyDelete